How does your service work?
We use special techniques including Universal Light to relocate the pests harmoniously.
Elevated frequencies of light can have strong, positive effects and resonate well with all of life. Even pests are attracted to the light. When directed to their new home, the Universal Light Techniques make their new abode more welcoming and pleasant.
How are pest relocation services delivered?
In accordance with the principles of quantum physics, energy can be transmitted from anywhere to any person, place or thing in the world. Of course, special and rigorous training is required to do this effectively.
Our 15-year training in energy practices allows us to offer our services remotely from our offices. This means that services will be delivered remotely to your home on the date agreed upon, and you are free to come and go as you please. You do not need to be present during the services. An email will be sent afterwards to confirm delivery.
How much do pest relocation services cost?
Different levels of Universal Light are required for different types of pests, the severity of the infestation, and the length of time since the infestation began. So, the cost of the initial service varies. See our Services page for details.
How long will it take for my pests to leave?
You’ll be delightfully surprised to know how fast our pest relocation services work. Most clients see results within 24 hours. However, if your pest infestation is severe, it could take up to 24–48 hours for pests to leave. Occasionally, a couple of pests get lost and can’t find their new home. These you will need to remove by other means. Thankfully, the number is very few.
Is there anything I need to do?
- When you sign up, you will be asked to complete a short survey. The survey provides us with contact details and information about the nature of your pest infestation. By completing the survey, we will be able to determine the scope and severity of your situation; the best service approach; the type and number of sessions needed to resolve it, and; a quote for the initial cost of services.
- Clean Infested Areas: After completing your survey and signing up for our service, we will send an email that confirms your service on the Monday after registration and payment, as well as simple, common sense tips on how to clean up simply and easily.
- Client requests and pays for service
- This initiates an email with info regarding when service is done
- Second communication done 3 days later. If problem persists or they have 2nd problem will their clicking “Problem persists” or “need additional service” initiate another automated response?
I’m ready to find out more — how can I get my pests out now?
Glad you asked! Let’s get started.